Saturday, October 27, 2007
I went for three-year-old girl's birthday in Orchard Hotel today. She's like a very cute ang mo girl :D Nicole Ow. She's my mom's uncle's son's daughter. So how is she related to me? I don't know. All I know is she came all the way from England to Singapore to celebrate her 3rd birthday. The food was quite okay but there was A LOT of seafood which I can't eat thanks to the piercing of my ears. Yeah. The birthday cake looked so good but tasted quite awful and dry because it was made without butter. Apparently, Nicole is lactose intolerant or something. So poor thing. There was also a magician for the kids. Hahahah. There were loads of balloons everywhere too! :D & now I'm so full that I feel like puking D: oh well.
Whoo sleepover on tuesday after choir at Maria's! I hope Shinny can make it :/ At least we have 6 people who can sleepover already. It'll be so much fun! Late night talks and perhaps prank calling? :B heh heh.
10:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style